Call for Applications for Youth Global Forum 2019 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Youth Time International Movement is for the FINAL TIME, officially re-opening the application call for Participants to attend fifth annual Youth Global Forum. Don’t miss the opportunity to spend an exciting week in one of Europe’s tech hubs, the city of Amsterdam, and gain invaluable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors. The event will take place in Amsterdam, from December 2nd – 6th with over 100 participants, experts and trainers from all over the world. The application call will close on November 10th 2019.
We as humanity are rapidly moving towards a future where machines and technology are beginning to dominate our daily routines. It seems that whether it be Education, Security, Business or Manufacturing, no aspect of society will be exempt from the continued integration of man and machine.
Over the course of the Youth Global Forum we will discuss the topic of ‘’Inclusive Development vs Industry 5.0: Where is the future?’’ and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders, equip youth with the necessary tools to adapt succesfully to modern conditions.
Moreover, all participants will benefit from several workshops, keynotes and masterclasses led by some of the world’s foremost experts on the matter of Industry 5.0 & Inclusive Development.
Who can apply?
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
You can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
As a basic participant you can expect to:
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through sessions conducted by distinguished, honorable guests;
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors;
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with 100 like-minded people from across the globe and network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, technology and education.
- Paid Internship at the International Youth Society Of Eco Friendly Renewable Technology (India) will be offered to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees;
- Rich cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Amsterdam’s most iconic attractions;
- Official welcome and closing dinners, as well as the projects awarding ceremony in special stunning spots in Amsterdam.
What Youth Time expect from you?
- Take part in all components of the program and practice punctuality.
- Hand in your project proposal before Youth Time’s set deadlines.
- Follow Youth Time’s Code of Conduct (see below).
Participation is partially funded. The complete program, cultural activities and official dinners are covered by Youth Time International Movement. Travel costs come at your own expense. There is also a registration fee which will go towards the budget which will support the grant awarded to the 1st place project winner and your accommodation.
Subsidiary Basic Participation:
- Registration fee excluding accommodation (only available for residents of the Netherlands): 200€ (includes attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit).
- Registration fee including twin room shared accommodation: 350€ (foreign participants) – includes attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit).
As an NGO we will be glad to receive any kind of sponsorship. If you wish to support Youth Time International Movement, you can choose the non-subsidiary option which covers 100% costs of participation. Registration fee is 1000€ which will include: accommodation in a single room, attendance of opening and closing/awarding ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit, presentation of project during event (in cases where you are a project presenter).
Please note, that registration fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
After your application has been approved you will be asked to submit your payment as a participant at the event. Payment details will be provided to the selected participants in the official invitation upon acceptance of your application. Only after payment will your participation be guaranteed. Please note, that your participation is not guaranteed until payment has been made. Not paying promptly will risk your place to participate at the Youth Global Forum.
Participants Code of Conduct:
- Respect the culture and tradition of the hosting nation and organization. Avoid insulting people by bringing up sensitive topics and refrain from political statements for the harmony of the event.
- Refrain from showing discord and causing disorder based on religious, sexual or national identity, political point of views, or social status differences.
- Participate in ALL activities organized during the event, except for the parts that are marked as optional. The program of the event is designed is such a way that you will have free time for relaxing, shopping, sightseeing etc. We’re kindly asking participants to maintain a working frame of mind.
- Maintain a proactive attitude as well as punctuality. This especially in regard to all transfers. Departure times are fixed and will not be altered for individual preferences. Organizers are not responsible for any other transport arrangements as well as any costs involved.
- Dress code is casual/smart casual and cocktail dress/smart suit for opening and closing/award ceremonies and gala dinner. No short trousers and flip-flops are allowed while working at the event.
- Participants that do not follow the code of conduct, will be immediately removed from the event and will be hold accountable for 100% of the costs made by the organizers.
Learn and apply now: //youthglobalforum.org/apply